Reinvent Productivity With A Proven Sales Management Process
The Road To Recurring Revenue Begins With Sales Process Management
Neither marketing nor sales can achieve greatness on their own. Sales and marketing alignment is crucial to increasing the speed at which each opportunity is converted to revenue.
In fact, organizations with good sales and marketing alignment achieve an average of 20 percent annual revenue growth, compared to a 4 percent decline in laggard organizations, according to the Aberdeen Group.
Download “The Complete Guide to Unifying Your Sales and Marketing Efforts” — all the management details you need for building a recurring opportunity-to-revenue process.
Our 64-page ebook covers:
- Tips to define your funnel stages and avoid revenue bottlenecks
- Methods for implementing a service-level agreement
- Ways to set up closed-loop reporting
- Tactics for tracking and holding both teams accountable
- The principles of winning sales process management